My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, February 17, 2019


PTU Tutorial
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
World Of Steampunk
115 elements and 10 papers
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
I used Steampunk 4
by Verymany
you can purchase this tube from her store

Plugin
xero Porcelain

Mask
I used one by 
Mz Teeques
Miz mask 261
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Christmas Day

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer and select all
open paper 1, copy and paste into selection deselect
open mask and apply, merge group, resize mask layer120%
move down slightly

open tube of choice, resize as needed
copy and paste as new layer,place in center of canvas
apply xero porcelain and apply drop shadow -2 -4 70 10.00

open element 17 resize 60% paste on left side

open tag 2 resize 50% paste on right side

open cog 1 resize 40% paste on left side

open cog 3 resize 30% paste on left side

open clock 8 resize 35% paste on right side

open clock 9 resize 30% paste top layer right side

open balloon resize 40% paste on right side

open camera resize 35% paste on left side

open boxes 2 resize 30% paste on left side

open hat resize 35% paste on right side

open element 23 the barrell resize 50% paste on right side

open element 24 resize 60% paste on right side

open flower 1 resize 20% paste on left side
duplicate flower resize duplicate 70% move over slightly

open leaves resize 25% mirror paste below flower to the right

open swirl 4 resize 70% paste on left side above your mask layer
duplicate and mirror and move up slightly

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment