My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, February 16, 2019

Ftu
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ftu Scrapkit called
Chelsea In Bloom
designed by
Melissaz Creationz


you can download from her site

Tube
I used a beauty called
Emilie by Alex Prihodko
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one by
Trese mask 0492
you can download

Plugin
Xero Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Southville

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 550
fill with white

Open element 3 resize 75% and mirror
paste and place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand click in the center of frame
expand by 6 add a new raster layer
open paper 10 copy and paste into selection deselect
move paper below the frame layer, give the frame a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open your tube of choice, resize as needed
copy and paste as your top layer
apply xero porcelain default settings
give it the same drop shadow

open element 4 paste behind your tube layer

open element 6 resize 70% paste on left  side

open element 7 resize 80% paste on right side

open element 36 resize 85% paste on left side

open element 34 resize 60% paste on right side

open element 14 resize 60% paste top center

open element 15 resize 60% mirror paste on right side

open element 17 resize 50% paste on left side

open element 18 paste on left side

open element 21 resize 35% paste top layer

open element 38 resize 65% paste on left side above fence layer

open element 31 resize 50% rotate right 90 paste on right side

open element 13 resize 80% paste on left side duplicate move over to right side

open element 10 resize 40% paste on right side

With a font of your choice, write out "Dreaming of Spring"
give it a glow around it

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible 
save

1 comment: