My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, February 20, 2019

PTU Tutorial
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Rich Golden Pot
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 69 elements and 12 papers
a must have for your collection


you can purchase this kit
exclusive at
Scraps N Company

You can visit her blog

Visit her fan page

Tube
I used a beauty called
Mirna
Alexhandra Vanhek
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by Rachel Designs
set 71 mask 4
you can download

Template
catch me if you can by Dee of Dangerously Delicious Designz
you can download

Font
I used one called
Dumbledor

Lets begin

open the template Shift and D to duplicate
close the original

delete both top credit layers
now close out all the word art layers for now

Make the right green square layer active
selection select all-float-defloat
open paper 12 copy and paste into selection deselect

Fill the left green square with the same paper
follow the steps above

Make the large creme circle your active layer
selections select all-float-defloat
fill with paper 10 I mirrored the paper first deselect

activate left brown square
fill with paper 5 using the steps above
delete the left gradient square layer

fill the right brown square with the same paper
and delete the right gradient square

fill green circle with paper 2
delete the dotted circle layer above it

open your tube of choice, resize as needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

unhide the large shammrock layer
selection select all-float-defloat
fill with color #489438 deselect
apply an inner bevel
Bevel 2 width 11 smoothness 17 depth 7 ambience 0 shininess 25
angle 49 intensity 28 elevation 62
move the shammrock to the upper right corner
delete small shammrock

open element 20 resize 55% place behind your tube so it sits on the small circle

open element 48 resize 50% paste on right side

open element 67 resize 40% mirror paste on right side

open element 44 resize 35% mirror and paste on left side

open element 36 resize 30% paste on right side

open element 13 resize 60% paste on left side

open element 10 resize 50% paste center behind your tube layer

open element 17 paste center of tag 

open element 2 resize 40% mirror and paste on right side

open element 33 resize 40% paste on right side

open element 51 resize 20% paste on right side
duplicate and resize duplicate 70% move over slightly to left

add a new layer above your background layer select all
open paper 1 copy and paste into selection deselect
open mask and apply merge group
resize mask 80% move it up slightly to the right

I decided not to use the wordart so you can delete if you choose not to use
I did leave the two circle words

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment