My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, February 23, 2019

PTU Tutorial
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
St Pattys Day
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 135 elements and 20 papers
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores




You can visit her blog

Visit her fan page

Tube
I used one by 
Laguna
Miss Leprechaun
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used one by Rachel Designs
RD Mask 1 set 39
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Chapline Personal

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

open element 48 resize 60% paste on left side of canvas
grab your magic wand click in center of frame, expand by 8
add a new raster layer open paper 10 paste into selection
keep selected open your tube and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer, resize as needed
place what you want showing in the frame
selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard deselect
move tube below the frame layer, and duplicate tube
on the bottom origianl tube guassina blur 3.00
on top copy change blend mode to screen
on frame layer give it a drop shadow -2 -4 70 10.00
close off bg layer and merge visible

open element 4 resize 50% paste behind your frame layer

open element 126 resize 50% paste on right side of tag

open element 113 resize 60% paste on right side

open element 33 resize 30% paste on left side

open your tube resize as needed, copy and paste as new layer
give it the same drop shadow

add a new layer above your background layer and select all
open paper 13 copy and paste into selection and deselect
open mask and apply merge group
duplicate mask layer and merge down

open element 28 paste below mask layer on top left side

open element 23 resize 35% mirror paste on right side

open element 40 resize 50% paste on left side duplicate and mirror

open element 10 paste on left side

open element 12 resize 15% paste on left side

open element 81 resize 20% paste on left side

open element 21 resize 15% paste on right side

open element 56 resize 20% paste on right side

open element 15 paste above merged frame layer

open element 64 resize 25% paste on right side

open element 18 resize 45% sharpen, paste top layer
give it a gradient glow

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete the white backgroud
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment