My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, February 21, 2019
PTU Tutorial
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Kimmy
171 elements and 20 papers
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
I used one by Vadis
called
Autumn returns
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by Rachel Designs
RD mask 696
you can download
from her site

Font
I used one called
Dealova

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

open a new raster layer select all
open paper 6 copy and paste into selection deselect
open your mask and apply, merge group
resize 105%

open frame 3 resize 60% rotate right 90
paste on left side of your canvas
grab your lasso tool set on point to point
draw around the frame keep selected

open your tube of choice and mirror it
go to effects-artistic effects-sepia toning set on 70
resize your tube as needed if using the same tube I resized 50%
copy and past your tube above the frame, place how you want it to show in your frame, selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard, deselect
move your tube below your frame layer
duplicate your tube on bottom original guassian blur 6.00
on top copy change blend mode to screen
on the frame layer give it a drop shadow -2 -4 70 10.00
close off your bg layer and your mask layer merge visible
unhide your layers

open tower resize 50% paste above mask layer slightly to the left

open tree 3 resize 75% paste on right side

open leaf 6 resize 70% paste on left side above frame layer

open leaf 10 resize 40% paste on left side, duplicate and mirror
move duplicate layer down just slightly

open clock resize 40% paste to the right of your frame

open your main tube, remember to unmirror it
copy and paste as new layer, place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow as we used on the frame

open clouds resize 60% I wanted them white to do this 
go to adjust brightness and contrast-brightness/contrast
brightness 255 and contrast 100
paste center of canvas right above tower layer

open butterfly 4 resize 50% paste above clock layer to the left

open basket 2 resize 25% paste as top layer to the right

open bottle resize 20% paste on right side

open grapes resize 20% paste on right side

open pearls resize 25% paste on right side

open sun resize 60% paste on upper right side 
reduce opacity to 60

open birdcage resize 30% paste on right side

open wine glass resize 20% paste on right side

open wine bottle resize 25% paste on right side

open bird resize 20% paste on left side

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment