My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, February 8, 2019

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
I Hope You Dance
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 145 elements and 20 papers
a must have for your collection



You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used Autumn Waltz
Vadis
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask54
you can download 

Plugins
Xero Porcelain

Font
I used one called 
Odette

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer and select all
open paper 13 copy and paste into selection deselect
open your mask and apply merge group
duplicate mask and merge down

on your mask layer selection select all float and defloat
open your tube and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer place on right side of the mask
selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard deselect
duplicate your tube layer
on the bottom original change blend mode to luminace L 
guassian blur 6.00
on top copy change blend mode to screen

open your tube again unmirror it, copy and paste on left side
apply xero porcelain default settings


open element 19 resize 70% paste on right side

open element 23 resize 40% paste on right side

open element 4 resize 60% paste on left side

open element 100 resize 35% paste on top layer

open element 11 resize 25% mirror and flip paste on left side

open element 43 resize 25% paste on left side

open element 45 resize 40% rotate right 40 paste on right side

open element 51 resize 65% paste on right side

open element 59 resize 30% paste on right side

open element 61 paste just above your mask layer

open element 25 paste just above the sparkle layer

open element 21 resize 55% rotate left 24 paste on right side

open element 29 resize 25% paste on right side

open element 63 resize 30% paste on right side

open element 87 resize 45% grab your magic wand click in center of frame
expand by 6 add a new raster layer open paper 5 
copy and paste into selection, deselect move paper below frame layer
merge visible
copy and paste on left side behind tube layer

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment