My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Pieces Of Us
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 145 elements and 20 papers
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a cutie by Pinuptoons
124-1
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask
I used one by Weescotslass
mask 218
you can download 

Plugins
Xero Porcelain
Xero Mistifier

Font
I used one called 
Pacific Again


Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer and select all
open paper 5 copy and paste into selection and deselect
open mask and apply merge group resize 105%

open element 90 resize 40% move over to left side of canvas
grab your magic wand, click inside the frame, expand by 5
add a new raster layer, open paper 4 copy and paste into selection
move paper below frame keep selected
open your tube copy and paste as new layer, place what you want
showing in the frame, selections invert and hit delete on your keyboard
deselect, move tube below frame, apply xero radiance
default settings and apply xero mistifier default settings
on top frame layer give it a drop shadow -2 - 4 70 10.00
close off background and mask layer, merge visible
duplicate and mirror move up slightly

open your main tube, copy and paste as new layer
apply xero porcelain default settings
place in center of canvas and give it the same drop shadow

open element 92 resize 35% rotate left 18 paste on right side

open element 60 resize 40% paste on right side

open element 46 resize 40% paste on left side

open element 141 resize 30% paste on left side

open element 119 resize 30% paste on right side

open element 108 resize 15% paste on right side

open element 111 resize 15% rotate right 50 paste on right side

open element 36 resize 25% paste on left side

open element 38 resize 60% paste on left side

open element 65 resize 40% paste on right side

open element 69 resize 40% paste on left side

open element 85 resize 30% paste on right side

open element 8 rotate left 90 paste on left side duplicate and mirror

open element 40 paste above mask layer on top right of canvas

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete the white background
merge visible
save





0 comments:

Post a Comment