My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, February 10, 2019

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Cherry Bomb
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 98 elements and 12 papers
a must have for your collection


you can purchase the kit 
at the following stores





You can visit her blog

Visit her fan page

Tube
I used a beauty called 
Sexy Cherry
Arthur Crowe
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one by
Zuzzanna
mask 05
you can download 

Font
I used one called
Hamburger Heaven

Lets Begin

Open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

ass a new raster layer, select all
open paper 1, copy and paste into selection and deselect
open your mask and apply merge group and resize 90%

open element 8 resize 80% paste on lower right side
grab your magic wand click in center of frame expand by 8
add a new raster layer and fill with paper 4 deselect
move paper below frame layer

open your tube, copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking give it a drop shadow -2 -4 70 10.00

open element 15 resize 30% mirror  paste on right side

open the lipstick resize 25% mirror paste on right side

open the large juke box resize 70% paste on left side

open the record disk resize 30% paste on left side
duplicate and resize duplicate 60% move over slightly to right

open music notes resize 50% paste behind juke box

open the 3 cherries resize 30% paste top layer center

open bubble gum machine resize 30% paste on right side

open red bunch of flowers resize 25% mirror paste on right side

open 2nd bunches of red flowers resize 30% paste on left side

open payphone resize 50% paste on right side

open compact resize 15% paste on right side

open the car resize 60% paste on right side at the top

open checkered arrow resize 50% paste on right side

open lollipop cakes resize 40% paste on right side

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment