My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, January 4, 2019


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Winter Magic
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 167 elements and 21 papers
When the snow glistens like magic
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used one by the talented
Alex Rud
called
Christina
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by Trese
Mask 035
you can download

Font
I used one called
The Bohemian

Wordart
created by me
you can download

Lets begin


open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer and select all
open paper 21, copy and paste into selection
deselect

apply mask and merge group
duplicate and merge down

open your tube
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and add a drop shadow
0,0,50,3.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 89-no resize
duplicate and move up
element 12-resize 80%
element 43-resize 60%-mirror
element 54-no resize
element 47-resize 60%
element 100-resize 50%
element 39-resize 50%
element 58-resize 40%-mirror
element 96-resize 35%
element 9-resize 30%
element 90-resize 80%
element 83-resize 25%
element 60-resize 20%
element 61-resize 15%
element 4-resize 30%
element37-resize 40%
element 167-resize 12%
element 160-resize 40%
erase the top ribbon

open my word art
copy and paste as new layer
selections-select all-float and defloat
expand by 3
add new layer
fill with a color from your tag
move below word art layer
on wordart layer merge down
deselect and add drop shadow

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible 
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment