My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, January 6, 2019

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Winter Jewels
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 152 elements and 22 papers
When the snow glistens like magic
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used one by the talented
Alexhandra Vanhek
called
Anabel
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by Trese
Mask 034
you can download

Font
I used one called
Awesome Season

Plugin
Xero Greayscaler

Lets begin


open a new canvas 
625 x 625
fill with white

open element 88
copy and paste as new layer
place on the right side of your canvas
grab your magic wand, click in the center of the frame
expand by 5 and add new raster layer
open paper 20, copy and paste into selection
move paper below the frame layer
keep selected
open your tube, apply xero greyscaler default settings
resize to liking, copy and paste as new layer
place what you want showing in your frame
selections, invert, hit delete on your keyboard
move below frame layer but above paper layer
deselect
duplicate your tube and on the top copy
blur guassian blur 8.00 and change blend mode to screen

open your main tube, undo the greyscale
copy and paste as new layer, and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open element 105 and resize 95%
copy and paste as new layer 
above your background layer
erase the part that is showing on the right side of tag
grab magic wand click inside and expand 5
add new layer and fill with paper 4

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 100-resize 85%
element 110-resize 60%
element 125-resize 30%
flip and rotate left 23
element 144-resize 30%-mirror
element 2-resize 50%
element 32-resize 35%
element 5-resize 15%
recolor to match your tube
element 86-resize 30%
element 60-resize 50%
element 31-resize 25%
element 36-resize 25%
element 29-resize 40%-duplicate
element 10-resize 30%
element 55-resize 50%

add a new raster layer above your background layer
fill with a color from your tag
open mask and apply, merge group

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment