My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, December 22, 2018



PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Shimmering New year
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 140 elements and 20 papers
get ready to ring in the new year
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used one by the talented
Alex Prihodko
called
Winter Evening
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used two mask
MPM mask 54
by Millie
you can download
also Wsl mask 84
by Chelle
you can download

Plugins
Cybia Screenworks
Light Gauze

Font
I used one called
Great Vibe

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 525
fill with white

open your close up tube, copy and paste as new layer
I resized mine 50%
move over to left side of canvas
apply mpm mask 54
merge group


open element 107
resize 80%
image rotate right 80
grab your magic wand, holding down your shift key
click inside each frame
expand by 5
add new layer
open paper 15 copy and paste into selection-deselect
move below frame layer
with your frame layer active
grab your magic wand again, click inside the first box
expand by 5
copy and paste your tube as new layer, place what you like showing
in the frame, selections-invert and hit delete on your keyboard
repeat this step until you have all the frames filled
now close off all layers except for the tubes you filled your frame with
and merge visible, duplicate this layer on bottom layer of tubes
guassian blur 5 and on the top change blend mode to multiply
add cybia screenworks light gauze
Transparency mode 3
on the main frame layer add a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00


add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 11, copy and paste into selection
deselect
apply wsl mask 84 and merge group
duplicate and merge down

now we will add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements


element 1-resize 40%
element 112-resize 30%
element 133-resize 35%
element 72-resize 40%
element 10-resize 45%
element 11-no resize
element 111-no resize
duplicate and mirror
use eraser tool to erase bits of it to make it fit
element 118-resize 25%
duplicate and resize 65%
element 131-resize 30%
rotate right 90
element 135-resize 20%
element 16-no resize
duplicate mirror
use eraser tool to make it fit
element 22-resize 30%
duplicate and mirror
element 25-resize 60%
rotate right 60
element 48-resize 12%
rotate right 25
element 30-resize 10%
rotate right 25
element 95-resize 15%
duplicate and mirror
element 94-resize 20%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment