My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, December 18, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Midnight Kiss
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 145 elements and 20 papers
get ready to ring in the new year
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty by
Soul Designer
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by
Kisses and Dreams
Mask2_KK
you can download

Plugins
Xero-greyscaler
Xero-Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Burning Heart

Lets begin


open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

open element 108
copy and paste as new layer
rotate left 90
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame, expand by 7
add a new raster layer
open paper 2, copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube, mirror it, apply xero grayscaler default settings
copy and paste as new layer, place what you want showing in the frame
selections invert, hit delete on your keyboard
move below frame layer apply xero radiance default settings
select none

add a new raster layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 13, copy and paste into selection and deselect
open mask and apply merge group
move up and over slightly to the left, duplicate and mirror
on top mask layer merge down

open your main tube, copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements


element 60-resize 40%
element 137-resize 35%
element 18-resize 25%
element 22-resize 35%
element 24-resize 30%
element 30-resize 30%
element 37-resize 25%
element 98-resize 40%
rotate right 23
element 90-resize 40%
element 82-resize 80%
element 64-resize 20%
duplicate and mirror
element 51-resize 25%
element 35-resize 55%
rotate left 25
element 138-resize 60%
element 109-resize 60%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment