My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, December 7, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Moonlight Enchantress
170 elements and 23 papers
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
Tube is included with the kit
Julsy

Mask
I used one by Dragonfly
Dfly_0016
you can download from her site

Plugin
Xero-porcelain

Font
I used one called
Silvermain

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 1
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open mask and apply
merge group
resize 110%
move over slightly to the left
duplicate and mirror
on top mask layer
merge down

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
apply xero porcelain
default settings
add a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
castle - resize 60%
castle3-no resize
light-resize 70%
Tree5- resize 50%
tree4-resize 70%
unicorn1-resize 50%
rock1-resize 30%
moon1-resize 50%
grass1-resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
bird5-resize 25%
birdhouse-resize 40%
logs-resize 35%
mushrooms1-resize 45%
mushrooms2-resize 25%
rocks3-resize 25%
sparkle  5-no resize
grass4-resize 50%
flower25-resize 45%
flower10-resize 35%
cloud4-resize 65%
flower28-resize 40%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment