My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, December 7, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Boughs Of Holly
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 150 elements and 20 papers
It's Christmas time and all is bright
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used one called
Dominika
by
Alex Prihodko
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one from
Mz Teeques
mask84
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Wolfbane

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

open element 124
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand
click inside each pane of the window
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 20
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move paper below frame

open your tube of choice 
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 125-resize 60%
element 1-resize 50%
duplicate and mirror
element 132-resize 40%
mirror and duplicate
element 133-resize 50%
element 145-resize 35%
element 85-resize 40%
element 97-resize 30%
element 90-resize 20%
element 91-resize 20%
element 70-resize 35%
rotate right 21
element 54-resize 40%
element 46-resize 30%
element 150-resize 30%
element 38-resize 18%
rotate left 23
element 58-resize 15%
rotate right 23
element 100-resize 15%
element 59-resize 15%
element 101-resize 20%
element 126-resize 20%
element 129-resize 25%
element 148-resize 23%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this great tutorial. I am getting ready for the Holiday Season in my forum and will use this tutorial for my members to try.

    ReplyDelete