My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, December 4, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Elves In Playland
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 157 elements and 25 papers
Christmas time is apon us
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used 66-3 by
Maryline Cazenave
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask
I used one by chelle
Weescotslass
mask 299
you can download from her site

Template
made by me
you can download

Font
I used one called
Christmas time

Lets begin

open my template
shift and D to duplicate
close the original
delete the top credit layer

Make circle 3 layer your active layer
selection-select all
float and defloat
add a new raster layer
open paper 21
copy and paste into selection
deselect
delete the original circle
give the circle you just filled
a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

Make circle 2 layer active
repeat the above steps
but using paper 16

make circle 1 layer active
repeat above steps to fill
use paper 5

Make center circle layer your active layer
selection-select all
float and defloat
fill with paper 20
deselect

Make center outer layer active
selection-select all
float and defloat
fill with paper 22

on the dotted circle layer
add the drop shadow
we used above

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow

now we will add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 92-resize 65%
element 80-resize 70%
element 115-resize 40%
element 117-resize 35%
element 35-resize 30%
element 5-resize 40%
element 60-resize 40%
element 65-resize 60%
element 9-resize 12%
element 39-resize 18%
element 14-resize 40%
duplicate and move over
element 130-resize 20%
element 100-resize 18%
rotate left 23
element 25-resize 40%
element 42-resize 25%
element 1-resize 50%
selection-select all
float and defloat
expand 3
add new layer
fill with white
move below the wordart
on the wordart layer
merge down
give it the same drop shadow

add a new raster layer
above your background layer
select all
open paper 6
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open mask and apply
merge group
move up slightly

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
save


1 comment:

  1. Thank you for another great Holiday Tutorial. I will be using this one also.

    ReplyDelete