My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, December 17, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Dance Of The Snowflake
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 160 elements and 20 papers
beautiful winter wonderland
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used two beautiful tubes
Apallo and Christmas ball 3
both by
Verymany
you can purchase these tubes

Mask
I used two different mask
one by Butterfly Flutterby
mask 80
which you can download
the other is by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
mask 54
you can download

Plugins
I used
Xero-greyscaler and Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Dream Orphan

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white


open element 159 resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
move over slightly to the left
grab magic wand click in center of frame
expand by 7
add new layer, open paper 1
copy and paste into selection
deselect move paper below frame layer

open your tubes, copy and paste as new layer
on my first tube the girl, I used Xero Greyscaler default settings
apply xero porcelain to both tubes
and give them both a drop shadow -2 -4 70 10.00

add a new layer above your background layer
select all, open paper 3
copy and paste into selection-deselect
open mask 80 by BflyFlby and apply
merge group and resize 90%
move down we only need the bottom part of this mask
erase anything else that is showing at top and sides
add a new layer above this mask layer
select all- open paper 20
copy and paste into selection-deselect
open mpm mask 54
apply mask merge group, resize 90%
move over slightly to the left duplicate and mirror
on top mask merge down

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 116-no resize
element 127-resize 50%
element 131-resize 20%-mirror
element 140-resize 40%
element 28-resize 35%-mirror
element 4-resize 20%
element 42-resize 20%
element 44-resize 15%
element 58-resize 30%
element 95-resize 75%
duplicate and mirror and flip
element 78-resize 15%
rotate left 22
element 70-resize 50%
element 51-resize 20%-mirror
element 22-resize 25%
element 119-resize 15%-mirror
element 115-resize 15%
element 10-resize 25%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save






0 comments:

Post a Comment