My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, October 4, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Grease Monkey
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 150 elements and 25 papers
Grease up to your eyeballs, and tools galore
a must have for your collection


You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used one called
Mechanic
by Roman Zaric
I can not find his sight
if anyone knows where I can
find it
I bought this tube a few years ago


Mask
I used one by
Miz Teeques
mask 245
you can download from her site

Plugin
Xero Porcelain

Font
I used one called
Garage shock

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 3
copy and paste into selection
select none

open mask and apply
merge group
resize mask 120%

open your tube
copy and paste as new layer
apply xero porcelain
default settings
add a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 19-resize 60%
element 101-resize 35%
rotate right 22
element 141-resize 40%
element 136-resize 40%
element 147-resize 45%
element 4-resize 80%
element 9-resize 20%
element 60-resize 40%
element 51-resize 30%
element 44-resize 65%
element 28-resize 20%
element 27-resize 25%
element 100-resize 20%
element 92-resize 30%
mirror
element 82-resize 25%
element 48-resize 20%
flip
element 142-resize 25%
rotate right 90
element 135-resize 30%
rotate right 90

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment