My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, October 4, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Pay to use kit called
Erlinda Enchanted
126 elements and 15 papers
Designed by Shani
Wicked Princess Scraps


You can purchase this kit
at

Mystical Scraps

or

Treasured Scraps

Visit her blog

Tube
I used one called
Fiona
Alexhandra Vanhek
from Pics for design

Mask
I used two mask
the first is from
Rachel designs
Rdmask679
the other one is
Becky mask 23
I do not have a link
as her site is down
I have had this mask for many years

Font
I used one called
Fairy Godmother

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 7
copy and paste into selection
select none

open Rd mask 679
apply mask
and merge group

on your mask layer 
selection select all
float and defloat
open bridge one from the kit
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of mask
selections-invert
hit delete on keyboard
select none

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
add a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

let add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
arch 1-resize 90%
book-resize 40%
rotate left 22
chair 2-resize 50%
fox 1-resize 35%
mirror
house 2-resize 50%
house 3-resize 50%
Log 1-resize 30%
mud 1-resize 70%
sign 3-resize 50%
tree 2-resize 80%
sun 2-resize 50%
grass 1-resize 30%
flowers 5-resize 30%
bird 1-resize 15%
basket-resize 25%
butterfly 3-resize 18%
duplicate and resize duplicate 70%
owl 1-resize 25%

add a new raster layer
above your background layer
but below your first mask layer
fill with color #7ccff6
apply becky mask 23

add your artist copy right
add your name
delete white background
merge visible 
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment