My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, October 2, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Creamatorium
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
this one is called
Lady in white
by
Jose Cano
you can purchase this tube
at his store

Mask
I used one by
Rachel Designs
set 119 mask 4
you can download from her site

My supplies
which includes 
moon and grass

Plugin
Xero Porcelain

Animation
I used one by Simone
Lantern Light 02
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Blood Lust

open a new canvas 650 x 650
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 16
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open the mask and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down
resize mask layer 105%

open the moon that I supplied
copy and paste as new layer
place at the top right of canvas

open element 123 from the kit
resize 60%
place at top right of canvas
slightly below the moon
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
give it the same drop shadow

open the grass I supplied
copy and paste as new layer
will be your top layer
duplicate and move down
just above your mask layer
line it up with the bottom
of the house

now lets add the rest of the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 67-resize 70%
element 5-resize 40%
element 28-resize 25%
element 38-resize 30%
element 6-resize 40%
element 15-resize 30%
element 21-resize 15%
element 22-resize 35%
element 88-no resize
element 84-resize 30%
rotate right 25
duplicate and mirror
element 43-resize 20%
element 39-resize 20%
element 34-resize 30%
rotate left 21
element 35-resize 25%
element 31-resize 20%
element 29-resize 15%
rotate right 20
duplicate
element 115-resize 30%
rotate left 90
duplicate
element 116-resize 15%
element 93-resize 12%
duplicate and resize duplicate 75%

now add your artist copyright
and add your name

edit-copy merged

open animation shop
paste as new animation
now hold down ctrl and L
to add frames to your tag
hit the L button 13 times
so that you have a total
of 14 frames
open simone animation
on the lantern light
edit-select all
edit copy
on your tag
edit-select all
edit
paste into selected frame
place the light
on the lantern with the hand
view your animation
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment