My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 14, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Pastel Goth Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection



You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used one included with the kit
pleas credit it to
Tiny Turtle Designs

Plugin
xero-porcelain

Mask
I used one by
Miz Teeques
mask 171
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
haunted mouse

Template
I used one by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Template 796
you can download from her site

Lets begin

open the template
shift and D to duplicate
close the original
delete the top credit layer
delete layers 9 & 10
unhide white background layer

make layer 2 your active layer
selections-select all
float and defloat
open paper 8
copy and paste into selection
deselect

repeat the previous steps to fill the other layers

fill layer 3 with paper 17

fill layer 4 with paper 14

fill layer 5 with paper 4

fill layer 6 with paper 19

fill layer 7 with paper 6

give each of the above layers a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open the tube
resize 85%
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
give it the same drop shadow
as above

now lets add the elements
please refer for my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 85-resize 40%
element 86-resize 25%
element 15-resize 20%
element 1-resize 70%
rotate left 90
element 116-resize 65%
element 39-resize 20%
element 51-resize 12%
element 57-resize 25%
element 65-resize 12%
element 74-resize 60%
element 76-resize 20%
element 80-resize 60%
element 66-resize 40%
element 49-resize 50%
element 40-resize 25%
element 11-resize 18%
element 46-resize 18%
rotate left 24

add the artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save





0 comments:

Post a Comment