My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 14, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
My Immortal Soul
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 135 elements and 20 papers
Watch What lurks in the shadows
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores

You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty by
Verymany
called Vampire
you can purchase this tube
from her site

Mask
I am using one from Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 54
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Deutsch Gothic

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 11
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply and merge group

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 14-resize 60%
element 16-resize 50%
element 18-resize 45%
element 135-resize 45%
element 116-resize 60%
duplicate 2 times
element 106-resize 30%
duplicate and resize 70%
element 113-resize 70%
element 108-resize 20%
element 119-resize 25%
element 120-resize 25%
element 122-resize 20%
element 15-resize 20%
element 30-resize 40%
element 40-resize 15%
element 124-resize 60%
element 10-resize 60%
element 37-resize 30%
element 39-resize 20%
element 41-resize 20%
element 61-resize 70%
element 70-resize 20%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment