My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, September 12, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Puddle Play Day
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 147 elements and 20 papers
open up the beauty of fall
with this kit
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores

You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used the adorable work of
Marika
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask
I used one from Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mpm mask 54
you can download from her site 

Plugin
Xero-porcelain

Font
I used one called
The Sunset

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 12
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply and merge group
duplicate mask and merge down

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 87-resize 35%
element 68-resize 70%
element 85-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 93-resize 40%
element 9-resize 35%
duplicate and resize 70% and mirror
element 64-resize 30%
element 31-resize 40%
element 25-resize 15%
element 21-resize 70%
rotate right 40 lower opacity to 70
element 137-resize 20%
element 118-resize 25%
flip
element 114-resize 25%
mirror
element 11-resize 50%
element 106-resize 80%
duplicate and mirror
element 107-resize 75%
element 8-resize 40%
element 29-resize 20%
element 19-resize 20%
element 100-resize 50%
duplicate and mirror
element 131-resize 15%
element 105-resize 25%
rotate left 90
duplicate
element 7-resize 50%
element 90-resize 40%
duplicate

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment