My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, September 14, 2018


Ftu
This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ftu Scrapkit called
Memory Maker
designed by
Miz Teeques


you can download 
from her site
scroll down to middle of page

Tube
I used a beauty called
Cute Photographer 4
by
Verymany
you can purchase this tube
from her store


Mask
I used one by
Weescotslass
wsl mask 84
you can find it at her site

Font
I used a paid font
called
Ingrid darling

Lets begin

open a new canvas 625 x 625
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 8
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask and apply
merge group
resize mask 110%

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
add drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

open element 20
resize 50%
rotate left 25
grab your magic wand
click inside your frame
expand by 5
add a new raster layer
open paper 9
copy and paste into selection
move below frame layer
keep selected
open your tube
mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place the part you want showing in your frame
selections invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
move below your frame layer
duplicate your tube
 on top copy
guassian blur 6.00
change blend mode to screen
on top frame layer
add the same drop shadow as above
merge visible
copy and paste 
place at top left of canvas
duplicate and mirror

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 24-resize 50%
rotate left 25
element 1-resize 40%
element 16-resize 40%
element 19-resize 35%
element 6-resize 50%
mirror
element 27-resize 70%
rotate left 90
mirror
element 26-resize 75%
wordart 2
resize 50%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment