My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, August 11, 2018


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Summers Edge Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used one called
Irma
by: Alex Prihodko
you can purchase this tube
at
Verymany Tubes

Mask
I used one by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
mask 54
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
My Darling Script

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 13
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply the mask and merge group
duplicate mask
on top mask layer
merge down

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and dropshadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow
using same drop shadow as above

Elements

Element 132-resize 80%
Element 68-no resize
Element 71-resize 60%
mirror
Element 65-resize 40%
Element 95-resize 30%
Element 9-no resize
Element 48-resize 60%
Element 140-resize 25%
Element 123-resize 25%
duplicate
Element 112-resize 20%
Element 102-resize 80%
Element 11-resize 15%
duplicate
Element 119-resize 25%
Element 14-resize 35%
mirror and duplicate
Element 16-resize 30%
Element 33-resize 60%
Element 35-resize 35%
Element 74-resize 25%
duplicate
Element 80-resize 15%
Element 12-resize 12%
duplicate and resize 70%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment