My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Sunday, August 12, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Fall Fairy
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 140 elements and 20 papers
When colors change and all is beautiful
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores




You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty called
Furry Friend
Stella Felice7
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used one by
Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 24
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Vacation in paradise

Lets begin

open a new canvas 615 x 615
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 4 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply the mask
and merge group
move down slightly

open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and give it a drop shadow
I used
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to dropshadow

Elements

Element 46-resize 70%
mirror
Element 121-resize 50%
duplicate
Element 85-resize 35%
Element 82-resize 30%
Element 83-resize 25%
Element 9-resize 30%
Element 45-resize 20%
Element 55-resize 30%
Element 74-resize 35%
Element 76-resize 15%
duplicate and rotate right 90
Element 73-resize 25%
Element 38-resize 20%
Element 22-resize 25%
Element 124-resize 25%
Element 107-resize 30%
Element 101-resize 20%
Element 102-resize 10%
Element 108-resize 12%
Element 10-no resize

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment