My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
ABC 123
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 145 elements and 20 papers
It's back to school time
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores




You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used an adorable pup by
Maryline Cazenave
you can purchase this tube at

Template
I made myself
you can download it

Mask
I used one by Chelle
Weescotslass Creations
mask 84

Font
I used 
Sports Jersey and Breamcatcher

Lets begin

open my template
hold down shift and D
to duplicate
close the original

delete the top credit layer
 make the long rectangle layer active
grab your magic wand
click inside on the black area
open paper 18
copy and paste into selection
deselect
add a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
repeat above steps for the circle
use paper 20
paper 6 for frame 1
paper 3 for frame 2
and paper 16 for the square
keep the square selected
open your tube and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place the face of your tube
inside the square
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
change blend mode to screen
add drop shadow to the square

add a new raster layer
above the background layer
select all
open paper 2
copy and paste into selection
deselect
apply the mask
merge group
resize the mask layer 80%
move to upper right of tag

Open your tube again
dont forget to unmirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
add drop shadow

Now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements

Element 61-resize 45%
Element 99-resize 30%
Element 78-resize 30%
Element 76-resize 25%
Element 67-resize 25%
rotate left 22
Element 56-resize 40%
Element 50-resize 20%
Element 32-resize 20%
rotate left 22
Element 144-resize 25%
Element 104-resize 40%
Element 103-resize 50%
Element 110-resize 40%
Element 122-resize 60%
Element 126-resize 20%
Element 14-resize 18%
Element 49-resize 15%
duplicate and resize 75%
Element 46-resize 15%

add your artist copyright
add your name
and any saying you want
I chose 





0 comments:

Post a Comment