My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, August 3, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Lakeside Cabin
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 160 elements and 20 papers
calm, relaxing retreat, that's what this kit is all about
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores




You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty from
Keith Garvey
you can purchase this tube
at his store

Mask
I used one by Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 44
you can download from her site

Font
I used one called
Instruction bold

Plugin
Xero-Bad dream

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 blank canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 9
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open the mask and apply
merge group
duplicate mask layer
on top mask layer, merge down
resize 90%

Open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 112-resize 65%
apply xero bad dream
lower opacity to 80
element 118-resize 70%
element 43-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 106-resize 70%
apply xero bad dream
element 121-resize 70%
element 126-resize 20%
element 127-resize 25%
element 128-resize 65%
mirror
element 47-resize 40%
duplicate and mirror
resize duplicate 70%
element 41-resize 20%
element 92-resize 20%
mirror
element 9-resize 15%
element 17-resize 25%
flip
element 102-resize 20%
element 129-resize 20%
element 19-resize 25%
rotate right 90
element 18-resize 35%
duplicate
element 44-resize 30%
rotate right 90
element 48-no resize

choose a font
I used Caviar bold
add some words to yours sign

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment