My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, August 2, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Faiza Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used a beautiful tube called
Chilling
by
Nocturne
you can purchase the tube
from
Pics For Design

Font
I used one called
Special Valentine

Plug-In
I used
Mura Miester-Copies

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

Open element 21 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
resize 110%

Open element 24 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
place below the first element
resize 115%

Open element 22 from the kit
resize 20%
copy and paste as new layer
on top
go to effects-plugins-mm copies
encircle
top number set at 15
and 60 for x and y shift
all others are default settings
apply
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

grab your lasso tool
set to point to point
draw out a circle around your frame
add a new raster layer
move this right above your background layer
open paper 20
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
open your tube
copy and paste as new layer above paper layer
place what you want showing inside our flower circle
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
change the blend mode to Lumiance L
and lower opacity to 65

copy and paste your main tube
place to your liking
give it the same drop shadow as above

we will add the elements now
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 70-resize 30%
duplicate and flip
element 66-resize 25%
element 57-resize 50%
element 4-resize 20%
element 3-resize 25%
element 25-resize 30%
duplicate
element 13-resize 40%
element 69-resize 50%
element 82-resize 15%
duplicate
element 87-resize 20%
mirror
element 81-resize 90%
duplicate and mirror

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete the white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment