My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, August 6, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Crazy Tropical Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used a beauty called
Vanessa summer
by
Stan Dudin
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Mask
I used one by
Millie from
Millie's Psp Madness
mask 54
you can download from her site

Plug-in
Xero-bad dream

Font
I used one called
Teach

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 8
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open the mask
and apply
merge group
duplicate your mask layer
on top mask layer, merge down

open element 37 from the kit
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
now grab your magic wand
hold down your shift key
and select inside each pane of the windows
expand by 5
add new layer
open paper 9
copy and paste into selection
move paper below the window
keep selected
open your tube
mirror your tube
copy and paste as new layer
place what you want showing in the window
selections invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
move tube below frame but above paper
change blend mode to screen
apply xero bad dream
default settings
lower opacity to 65

back to your original tube
unmirror it
copy and paste as new layer
top layer
place to your liking
and give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

now we will add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 96-resize 40%
element 95-resize 60%
mirror
element 94-resize 30%
mirror
element 106-resize 35%
element 107-resize 40%
element 45-resize 30%
element 108-resize 35%
element 25-resize 50%
element 86-resize 20%
element 113-resize 30%
element 69-resize 20%
element 62-resize 35%
element 57-resize 30%
element 56-resize 35%
element 112-resize 20%
element 131-resize 40%
mirror and flip
element 91-resize 15%
duplicate and resize 70%
element 144-resize 50%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge group
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment