My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, July 24, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Memories are forever
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 147 elements and 20 papers
for friendships that last a lifetime
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores




You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used a beauty from Laguna
called
Sweet dreamer
you can purchase from 
Pics For Design

Font
I used one called
Dirty bitch

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

open element 119
resize 20%
copy and paste as new layer
open element 122
resize 15%
copy and paste as new layer
place behind first flower
open element 14
resize 25%
copy and paste as new layer
open element 24
resize 25%
arrange them like I have on my tag
hide white background
merge visible
drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
place on bottom left of tag
duplicate and mirror
move over to right lower side of tag

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
behind your flowers layers
give it the same drop shadow

now we will add the rest of the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 59-resize 35%
element 114-resize 15%
element 117-resize 13%
element 137-resize 18%
element 26-resize 30%
element 31-resize 65%
element 4-resize 18%
element 41-resize 14%
rotate left 90
element 94-resize 13%
element 95-resize 20%
rotate left 12
duplicate and mirror
element 76-resize 60%
element 82-resize 15%
element 143-resize 50%
rotate left 90
duplicate
element 33-resize 30%
element 7-resize 14%
duplicate and resize 70%

make your background layer active
grab your pre-shape tool
set on eclipse
create as vector and anti-alias checked
background color black
null out foreground color
draw a medium size circle
on upper left side of tag
convert to raster layer
selections select all
float and defloat
open paper 17
copy and paste into selection
deselect
give it same drop shadow
repeat 
using paper 13
place circle on upper right of tag
repeat again
change shape to retangle
and fill with paper 3

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment