My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, June 28, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Sunshine Flutter Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used the beautiful work of
Vadis
This one is called
Happy find
you can purchase at

Mask
I used one from Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 24

Font
I used one called
Behind Script

Lets begin

open a new canvas 615 x 615
fill with white

add a new layer and select all
open paper 16
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply and merge group
duplicate and merge down

open element 76 (frame)
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand
click in center of your frame
expand by 7
add a new layer
open paper 8
copy and paste into selection
move below frame layer
keep selected
open your tube and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
above frame layer
place what you want showing in the frame
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
move tube below frame layer
change blend mode to
Luminace L
close off your background layer
merge visible
unhide your background layer

copy and paste your tube
as a new layer
remember to unmirror it
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow
on all elements

Lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow each one

Elements

element 111-resize 70%
element 128-resize 70%
rotate left 8
element 133-resize 30%
element 5-resize 35%
element 62-resize 60%
mirror
element 10-resize 35%
element 135-resize 30%
element 56-resize 60%
duplicate
element 86-resize 25%
element 73-resize 20%
element 36-resize 23%
flip
element 129-resize 35%
duplicate and miror
element 98-no resize
element 74-resize 50%
mirror
element 101-resize 35%
element 137-no resize
element 117-resize 12%
duplicate 2 times

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
save





0 comments:

Post a Comment