My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, July 9, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Lucious Dream
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 130 elements and 17 papers
when your dreams are filled with color
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 5 stores






You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used the beautiful work of
Vadis
Happy find
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used one by Vix
Vix big mask 019

Font
I used a pay font called
Beau Rivage one
part of the Rob collection

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
add drop shadow
-2 - 4 70 10.00
a close up will work best for this tutorial

open element 99 from the kit
resize 50%
rotate left 18
copy and paste as new layer
below tube layer
move over to left side of canvas

open element 89 from the kit
resize 60%
rotate right 18
copy and paste as new layer
place on right side of canvas
grab your magic want click inside the frame
expand by 5
add new layer
open paper 9
copy and paste into selection
move paper below frame
keep selected
open your tube again
and mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place the part you want showing in the frame
selections invert
hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
move tube below frame layer
duplicate tube
 on top copy
gaussian blur 5
change blend mode to screen
drop shadow the frame

add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 10
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply and merge group
move it up and slightly to the left

Now lets add elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow 

Elements
element 96-resize 30%
rotate left 8
element 80-resize 40%
duplicate and mirror
element 54-resize 35%
element 105-resize 35%
rotate left 20
element 102-resize 25%
element 82-resize 20%
element 90-resize 32%
rotate right 20
element 109-resize 30%
element 116-resize 20%
element 129-resize 18%
element 22-resize 20%
element 120-resize 21%
element 16-resize 18%
mirror
element 38-resize 30%
mirror
element 7-resize 40%
element 74-resize 35%
element 92-resize 12%
rotate right 16
duplicate and resize 70%
element 64-no resize

Add your artist copy right
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment