My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, June 21, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun


Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Underwater kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used the beautiful work of
Lauguna
This one is called
by the sea
you can purchase at

Font
I used one called
Secret of the octopus

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

open element 68
copy and paste as new layer
place on left side at the bottom of your canvas
duplicate and mirror
on top copy, merge down

open element 5 (frame)
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
move down slightly
grab your lasso tool
set on point to point
draw a selection around your frame
add new layer
open paper 17
copy and paste into selection
deselct
move paper below frame layer
drop shadow frame layer
-2 -4 70 10.00

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
give it the same drop shadow

now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow
I use the same drop shadow as above

Elements
element 26-resize 40%
element 47-resize 40%
element 49-resize 35%
element 62-resize 30%
element 67-resize 80%
element 72-resize 60%
rotate left 37
place above frame 
duplicate
on top duplicate layer
guassian blur 6.00
change blend mode to screen
element 11-resize 20%
lower opacity to 60
element 12-resize 15%
mirror
lower opacity to 60
element 48-resize 20%
element 51-resize 35%
element 52-resize 30%
rotate right 22
element 57-resize 30%
element 64-resize 20%
element 99-resize 25%
element 1-resize 50%
element 23-no resize

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
merge visible
save


0 comments:

Post a Comment