My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, June 12, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Splash Dance
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 155 elements and 20 papers
this kit is an under the sea adventure
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores






You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

tube
I used the beautiful work of
Verymany
Mermaid 4
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one by
Millie's Psp Madness
Mask 54
you can find this at her site

Font
I used one called
Sweet Sensations

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 blank canvas
fill with white

add a new layer
select all
open paper 7 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply mask and merge group
resize mask layer 105%

Open element 151 from the kit
resize 85%
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow on all elements

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking and drop shadow

Lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 69-resize 60%
element 8-resize 35%
duplicate & mirror
element 83-resize 25%
element 81-resize 25%
element 63-resize 80%
element 10-resize 20%
element 103-resize 30%
element 113-resize 15%
element 14-resize 20%
element 78-resize 18%
element 88-resize 12%
element 11-resize 15%
lower opacity to 75
element 123-resize 70%
element 16-resize 15%
lower opacity to 75
element 31-resize 12%
lower opacity to 75
element 44-resize 12%
element 61-resize 20%
element 20-resize 30%
element 23-resize 20%
element 51-resize 25%
duplicate
element 68-resize 10%
lower opacity to 75
element 140-no resize
element 77-resize 60%

add your artist copyright
add your name
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment