My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, June 9, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Flamingos Gone Wild
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 186 elements and 30 papers
Explore the beach and watch out for the 
flamingos
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores






You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used the beautiful work of
Alex Prihodko
this one called
On the beach
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used one by Zuzzanne
mask 118
you can download 

Font
I used one called
secret of the octopus

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 blank canvas
fill with white

open element 138 from the kit
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 10
add new layer
open paper 23
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move below your frame layer
on top frame layer drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00

add a new layer
above your background
select all
open paper 29
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply and merge group
duplicate and merge down
resize 85%

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
and dropshadow

we are going to add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow 
I used the same drop shadow on the elements
as I did on my tube

Elements
element 117-resize 40%
element 158-resize 50%
element 93-resize 60%
duplicate and mirror
element 170-resize 30%
element 178-resize 65%
element 146-resize 40%
rotate left 7
element 1-resize 60%
element 128-resize 25%
element 161-resize 15%
element 34-resize 30%
element 5-resize 25%
element 137-resize 20%
element 166-resize 35%
mirror
element 164-resize 25%
element 45-resize 20%
element 69-resize 20%
element 121-resize 35%
element 186-resize 15%
element 101-resize 15%
element 144-resize 60%
element 169-resize 20%

add your artist copyright
add your name
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment