My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, June 13, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Summer Blush Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used the beautiful work of
Laguna
this one called
Librarian
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used a beautiful fall mask
by Dee
Dangerously Delicious Designz
Fall mask 

Font
I used one called
Variane Script

Lets begin

open a new canvas
615 x 615
fill with white

open element 24 from the kit
resize 70%
copy and paste as new layer
grab your magic want
click in the center of your frame
expand by 10
add new layer
open paper 25 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
move paper below your frame layer
make your frame layer acitve
open your tube
copy and paste as new layer
place the face in center of frame
invert and hit delete on your keyboard
deslect
move tube below frame layer
duplicate your tube
on top copy
adjust-blur-gaussian blur
set on 5.00
change the blend mode to screen
on your frame layer add drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow on all elements
close off your background layer
merge visible
unhide your background layer

add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 14
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask and apply
merge group
duplicate mask and merge down
resize mask layer 105%

open your main tube
copy and paste as new layer
resize if needed
place to your liking
and drop shadow

now we will add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 71-resize 30%
mirror and duplicate
element 1-resize 30%
element 111-resize 45%
duplicate
element 31-resize 20%
mirror
element 60-resize 35%
element 67-resize 20%
element 74-resize 15%
element 33-resize 25%
rotate left 90
duplicate
element 2-resize 30%
element 50-resize 15%
flip
duplicate and resize 70%
element 38-resize 30%
rotate left 90
mirror
element 94-resize 10%
rotate left 22
duplicate and resize 70%
element 40-resize 15%
rotate left 22
duplicate
element 23-resize 12%
duplicate
resize 70%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete your white background layer
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment