My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, June 2, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Happy Father's Day
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 159 elements and 30 papers
For that special man in your life
your father
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores






You can visit 
All Dolled Up fan page

Tube
I used the sexy James
by Verymany
you  can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one by 
Chelle aka Weescotslass
Wsl mask 81

Font
I used one called
Updock


Wordart
made by me
you can get it from

Lets begin

Open a 615 x 615 canvas
fill with white

open element 53 from the kit
resize by 80%
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of canvas
grab your magic wand click inside the frame
expand by 7
add new layer
open paper 28
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move paper below frame layer
drop shadow the frame
-2,-4, 70, 10.00
I use this same drop shadow for all elements

add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 25
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply and merge group
I moved up slightly 

Open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow

Now lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 94-resize 30%
element 98-resize 25%
rotate left 18
element 92-resize 25%
element 61-resize 60%
rotate right 15
fill with paper 17
element 49-resize 55%
mirror
element 118-resize 20%
rotate left 18
element 113-resize 25%
element 111-resize 18%
element 117-resize 20%
rotate left 20
element 68-resize 30%
element 57-resize 15%
duplicate
element 42-resize 25%
duplicate and resize 80%
element 3- no resize
element 63-resize 15%
element 128-resize 30%

open my wordart
copy and paste as new layer

add artist copyright
add your name
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment