My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Monday, May 28, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Patriot Memories
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit contains
224 elements and 47 papers
this kit is jam packed with beauty
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Mask
I used one from Millie
Millie's Psp Madness
mask 110
your can get it from her site

Tube
I used two beauties
from Keith Garvey
you can purchase his work

Font
I used one called
stars

Lets begin

open a 800 x 600 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 259
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply the mask and merge group
resize it 80%
move over to left side of canvas
duplicate and mirror
on top copy merge down
duplicate and merge down again
this is to make the mask a bit darker

open your tubes of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste the first one
place in center of canvas and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
copy and paste your second tube
behind the first one
and place to the right
and drop shadow

Now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow
I use the same drop shadow as above

Elements
element 428-resize 30%
element 426-resize 50%
rotate left 20
element 422-resize 40%
element 406-resize 32%
rotate right 20
element 379-resize 30%
element 346-resize 30%
element 241-resize 40%
element 267-resize 45%
element 319-resize 25%
element 383-resize 30%
rotate left 12 & duplicate
element 389-resize 18%
element 425-resize 30%
rotate left 22
element 431-resize 20%
mirror & rotate left 22
element 424-resize 18%
element 420-resize 40%
rotate left 22
element 372-resize 25%
element 343-resize 60%
use your lasso tool, point to point
and go around the stars
copy and paste as new layer
element 332-resize 18%
element 304-resize 30%
element 301-resize 40%

crop your tag
add your artist copyright
add your name
save




0 comments:

Post a Comment