My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, June 2, 2018
PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Mireya
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used Anastasia
by
Fiodorova_Maria
you can purchase this tube at

Mask
I used one made by Millie
Millie's Psp madness
mask 109

Font
I used one called
UVF Mussica Swash

Lets begin

open a 615 x 615 blank canvas
fill with white

open element 7 from the kit
resize 75%
rotate left 90
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
grab your magic wand
click inside the frame
expand by 10
add new layer
open paper 28
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move paper below frame layer
add drop shadow to frame 
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow on all elements

open element 107 from the kit
resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
above your background layer
move over to left side of tag
duplicate and mirror
drop shadow them both

add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 23
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply mask and merge group
flip the mask and duplicate
merge top mask down
move mask upward slightly

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy ans paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow

lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 14-resize 25%
element 16-resize 15%
element 45-resize 20%
element 48-resize 18%
close off all layers except
the four flowers
and merge visible
element 58-resize 40%
place below the flower layer
on top flower layer merge down
duplicate and mirror
drop shadow
element 62-resize 50%
duplicate and mirror
element 74-resize 30%
duplicate and mirror
element 85-resize 35%
element 105-resize 35%
element 71-resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
element 8-resize 14%
duplicate and resize 70%
element 77-resize 40%
element 5-resize 60%
element 23-resize 50%

add your artist copyright
add your name
save




0 comments:

Post a Comment