My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, June 7, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Paloma Kit
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit is packed full
of beautiful elements and papers
for all your tagging needs
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used a beauty by
Anna Liwanag
you can purchase this tube at
Creative Design Outlet

Mask
I used mask 33
created by
Millie's Psp Madness

Font
I used a Ptu font
called Gwendolyne

Filter
Xero-Greyscaler

Lets begin

open a 625 x 625 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 2 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply mask and merge group
duplicate and merge down
resize mask layer 105%

open your main tube
go to xero-greyscaler
default settings and apply
copy and paste your tube
as a new layer
place in center of canvas
and drop shadow
-2 - 4 70 10.00
go back to your original tube
undo the greayscale
mirror the tube
and resize 80%
copy and paste as new layer
place behind your main tube
on right side
duplicate this tube 
on top duplicate layer
apply Gaussian blur 5.00
change blend mode to screen

Lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow
I used the same drop shaow
on elements as i used on my tube

Elements
element 118-resize 60%
rotate left 90
duplicate and mirror
element 96-resize 30%
element 79-resize 20%
element 8-resize 40%
duplicate and mirror
element 66-resize 30%
element 63-resize 35%
element 53-resize 25%
element 2-resize 70%
colorize
element 101-resize 25%
duplicate
element 107-resize 30%
element 11-resize 60%
element 135-resize 35%
element 39-resize 40%
element 18-no resize

add your artist copyright
add your name
save









0 comments:

Post a Comment