My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed

Ptu Scrapkit called:
Weathered Rose
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit contains
138 elements and 26 papers
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs



visit the fan page on
Facebook

Tube
I used a beauty by
Verymany
Elizabeth
you can purchase the tube

Mask
I used a beautiful mask by
Dragonfly
Mask007
scroll down the page 
to find

Font
I used
Halo handletter

Lets begin

Open a 625 x 625 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer, select all
open paper 11
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply and merge group
flip the mask

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use the same drop shadow
on all elements

ready to add your elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to drop shadow each element

Elements
element 128-resize 70%
element 116-resize 40%
rotate left 16
element 11-resize 30%
flip
element 112-resize 25%
element 16-resize 40%
erase the part showing behind chair
element 37-resize 20%
element 47-resize 35%
element 129-resize 25%
element 135-resize 20%
element 64-resize 25%
element 66-resize 35%
flip and mirror
element 68-resize 40%
element 81-no resize
element 92-resize 25%
element 10-resize 20%
element 13-resize 18%
merge 3 flowers together
duplicate them and resize 70%
element 38-resize 12%
element 46-resize 25%
rotate left 14
element 71-resize 15%
rotate left 22
duplicate and resize 70%

add your artist copyright
add your name
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment