My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, May 24, 2018


PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Ptu scrapkit called
Sunflower Joy
designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
this kit contains 140 elements and 35 papers
Get lost in a field of sunflowers
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores




Tube
I used the adorable Sweet Piglet
from Arthur Crowe
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used mask40
from Millie's Psp Madness
you can grab it 

Font
I used
Capicola Sansish

Lets begin

Open a 625 x 625 canvas 
fill with white

open element 85 and resize 65%
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center of your canvas
grab your magic wand
click in center of the frame
expand by 10
add new layer
open paper 4
copy and paste into selection
keep selected
move paper below your frame layer
with the top layer active
open your tube of choice
copy and paste as new layer
place what you want showing in the frame
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
move below your frame layer
but above paper layer
deselect
change blend mode to luminance L
on your frame layer give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow on all elements as well
close off your background layer
merge visible
duplicate the picture we just created
resize it by 60%
move over to the left of your main frame
duplicate and mirror
again close off background layer 
merge visible
duplicate and on bottom copy
gaussian blur 20.00

add a new layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 10
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open your mask
apply mask and merge group
resize mask layer 110%

copy and paste your main tube
place to your liking
and drop shadow

Lets add some elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 11-resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
element 86-resize 40%
mirror
element 77-resize 18%
element 62-resize 25%
element 51-resize 35%
element 2-resize 50%
element 16-resize 40%
element 10-resize 40%
flip, mirror & duplicate
element 111-resize 32%
duplicate
element 25-resize 40%
element 35-resize 27%
element 56-resize 27%
duplicate & mirror
element 14-resize 18%
rotate left 90 & flip
element 18-resize 20%
element 80-resize 30%
element 97-resize 30%
duplicate & resize 75%
element 64-no resize

add your artist copy right
add your name 
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment