My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed

Ptu scrapkit called
Some gave all, All Gave Some
All Dolled Up! And Kizzed by Kelz Memorial Day Collab
These kits are a salute to our military men and women. With 295 Elements and 40 Papers these 2 kits are surely a must have. 
I used the part by All Dolled Up
Designed by Brenda


You can purchase this kit
at any of these stores



Tube
I used a beautiful Keith Garvey
called America
you can purchase this tube

Mask
I used one by Chelle
Weescotslass
Wsl_mask 75
you can find it

Font
I used one called
Breamcatcher

Let's begin

open a 625x625 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer, and select all
open paper 7 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
deselect
apply your mask and merge group
resize mask layer 110%

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
give it a drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I also use this same dropshadow
on all my elements

let's add those elements
Please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 40-resize 60%
element 58-resize 80%
duplicate this layer
on the bottom layer
blur-gaussian blur 15
element 65-resize 50%
select all float and defloat
expand by 4
add new layer fill with white
move below usa
on top usa merge down
give it a drop shadow
element 62-resize 40%
element 67-resize 40%
rotate left 12
element 66-resize 30%
element 131-resize 40%
rotate left 15
element 119-resize 50%
element 106-resize 27%
element 104-resize 20%
element 139-resize 32%
rotate left 15
element 28-resize 32%
rotate right 15
element 66-resize 50%
element 73-resize 35%
rotate left 22
element 14-no resize

add your artist copyright
add your name
save

0 comments:

Post a Comment