My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, May 5, 2018
Take Me Camping
Tag by Kimmy
Scrap kit by Brenda
All dolled up



This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu Scrap kit called:
Take me camping
designed by Brenda
All dolled up
This kit contains
195 elements and 30 papers
Time to get away, relax, and unwind
with this beautiful kit


You can purchase this kit
at any of these 3 stores




Tube
I used a beautiful tube by:
Trinita
called Happy time
you can purchase from

Mask
I used a masked by Vivienne
mask 0032
you can download from her blog

Font
I used one called
Sandwich

Let's begin

open a new canvas 625x625
white background

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 10 
copy and paste paper into selection
deselect
open mask and apply
merge group
duplicate and merge down

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of your canvas
and drop shadow
I used -2,-4,70,10.00
I use the same drop shadow on all elements

Lets add some elements
to make this tag pop
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements

element 188-resize 50%
element 3-resize 40%
element 39-resize 70%
element 47-resize 15%
element 176-resize 18%
element 44-resize 25%
element 24-resize 65%
duplicate
element 140-resize 37%
element 166-resize 50%
element 170-resize 12%
element 108-resize 30%
element 15-resize 80%
element 99-resize 16%
element 87-resize 23%
element 64-resize 20%
element 50-resize 18%
mirror
element 41-resize 20%
element 35-resize 18%
element 184-resize 20%
element 169-resize 15%
element 155-resize 23%
duplicate twice
element 109-resize 80%
element 61-resize 50%

add your artist copyright
add your name
delete white background
and merge visible
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment