My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Surfs UP
Tag by Kimmy
Scrapkit by Brenda
All Dolled Up

This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Ptu kit called
Let's Go Surfin
Designed by Brenda
All Dolled Up
This kit contains 157 elements and 30 papers
sure to be a favorite for all your summer time tags
You can purchase this kit at:
All Dolled Up
Pics For Design
Smiley Creations Shop

You can visit
All dolled Up

Tube
I used a gorgeous Keith Garvey
Tanned
you can purchase the tube

Mask
I used one from Millie
at Millie's Psp Madness
Mask54
you can download from her blog

Font
I used one called
Surfer Bay

Let's Begin
open a new canvas 800x600
white background

add a new raster layer and select all
open paper 26
copy and paste into selection
deselect
open the mask
apply your mask
merge group
selections-select all-float and defloat
open element 108
copy and paste as new layer
move to bottom of mask layer
line up where the water begins on the paper
selections invert hit delete on keyboard
deselect and merge down

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste a new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow
I used
-2,-4,70,10.00
I use this same drop shadow
for all elements

Please refer to my tag for placement of elements
remember to add drop shadow to each
ok let's make this tag pop

Elements
element 46-no resize 
duplicate 2 times
element 133-resize 85%
element 142-resize 20%
element 147-resize 35%
element 149-resize 30%
element 111 resize 85%
element 141-resize 50%
element 101-resize 25%
element 124-resize 50%
rotate left 15
element 154-resize 40%
element 35-resize 30%
element 37-resize 29%
element 47-resize 20%
element 48-resize 15%
element 66-resize 35%
element 87-resize 30%
element 97-resize 20%
mirror
element 104-resize 40%
element 126-resize 15%
element 30-resize 15%
element 62-resize 23%
element 121-resize 20%

resize and crop tag
add artist copyright
add your name
Save



0 comments:

Post a Comment