My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Friday, May 25, 2018

PTU Tutorial


This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only

you must have a working knowledge of psp

please refer to my tag for placement of elements

enjoy and have fun


Supplies needed
Ptu Scrapkit called:
Delicate noon
designed by Laura
Tiny Turtle Designs

This kit contains
124 elements and 27 papers
a must have for your collection


You can purchase this kit at:
Tiny Turtle Designs

visit the fan page on
Facebook

visit her blog

Tube
I used a beauty called
Beatrix and Peter
by Vadis
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For design

Mask
I used one by Dragonfly
viv_0038
you can download
from her site 

Wordart
created by me
you can grab it 

Font of choice

Lets begin

open a 625 x 625 canvas
fill with white

add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 7
copy and paste into selection
deselect

open your mask
apply mask and merge group
duplicate and merge down
selections-select all-float-defloat
copy and paste your tube
place in center of mask
invert and hit delete on your keyboard
deselect
change blend mode to
Luminance L

open your main tube
mirror it
copy and paste as new layer
place slightly to the right of your tag
and drop shadow
-2 -4 70 10.00
I use this same drop shadow on all elements

open element 103
resize 65%
rotate right 16
grab your magic wand
click inside your frame and expand 10
add new layer
open paper 13
copy and paste into selection
deselect
move paper below frame layer
on top frame layer drop shadow
and merge down

Now lets add the elements
please refer to my tag for placement
and remember to drop shadow

Elements
element 23-resize 30%
mirror
element 38-resize 45%
rotate right 22 & duplicate
go back to the original
keep resized 45%
rotate right 90
element 43-resize 40%
element 68-resize 40%
element 7-resize 25%
duplicate
element 89-resize 35%
element 69-resize 25%
element 64-resize 80%
element 121-resize 45%
element 112-resize 60%
mirror
element 101-resize 15%
rotate left 16
duplicate and resize 80%
element 97-no resize
duplicate and flip
element 1-resize 75%

copy and paste my wordart
place to your liking
add drop shadow

add your artist copyright
add your name
save



0 comments:

Post a Comment