My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, October 10, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Scrap kit is called
Fall afternoon
Designed by Pink Paradox Productions
you can purchase
from her store

Mask is by Vix
we're using Vix big mask 1
you can download 

I am using the adorable work of
Kajenna
you can purchase this work
from
Pics For Design

Font of choice

Lets begin

open a 800 x 600 blank canvas
fill with white

open frame 13
resize 45% and sharpen
rotate right 47
grab your magic wand
click in the center of frame
expand by 5
add a new layer
open paper 22
copy and paste into selection
select none
move paper below frame layer
give your frame a drop shadow 
-2,-4,70,10.00

Open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place to your liking
and drop shadow

make your background layer active
add a new layer
select all
open paper 8
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply vix big mask 1
merge group

we are going to add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
remember to sharpen after resizing

element 60 - resize 60%
element 140 - resize 50%
element 162 - resize 50%
element 105 - resize 30%
element 107 - resize 20%
element 111 - resize 43%
element 113 - resize 43%
element 114 - resize 40%
element 159 - resize 40%
element 1 - resize 20%
element 61 - resize 33%
element 155 - resize 25%
element 154 - resize 17%
element 21 - resize 15%
element 20 - resize 15%
element 92 - resize 40%
element 130 - resize 20%
element 37 - resize 20%
element 73 - resize 60%

add your name in a font of choice
resize
add artist copy right


0 comments:

Post a Comment