My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Thursday, October 15, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation, any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Pay to use kit called Gothic Mystique
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
You can purchase this kit at her store

Mask used is by Rachel Designs
we are using mask 1 from set 90
you can download

Tube of choice
I used the gorgeous work of KiwiFirestorm
you can purchase this from
The Psp Project

Font of choice

Lets begin

open a 900 x 600 blank canvas
fill with white

add  a new raster layer
select all
open paper 39 from the kit
copy and paste into selection
select none
open your mask
apply and merge group

open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in the center 
and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

we will now add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and drop shadow

element 112 - resize 70%
element 104 - resize 40%
element 128 - resize 50%
element 10 - resize 30%
element 169 - resize 43%
element 129 - resize 60%
element 160 - resize 40%
element 61 - resize 35%
element 20 - resize 22%
element 73 - resize 30%
element 18 - resize 30%
element 56 - resize 20%
element 55 - resize 15%
element 143 - resize 20%
element 179 - resize 40%
element 47 - resize 17%
element 153 - resize 15%
element 162 - resize 30%
rotate left 90
element 24 - resize 20%
element 7 - resize 15%
element 130 - no resize

add your name in a font of choice
merge visible
resize your tag


0 comments:

Post a Comment