My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Saturday, September 19, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other tutorial is purely coincidental, for personal use only, you must have a working knowledge of psp, please refer to my tag for placement of all elements 
enjoy and have fun

Supplies Needed
Paid to use kit called
Men Of Mayhem
Designed by Pink Paradox Productions
You can purchase this kit
at her store

Mask is by Weescotslass
we are using Wsl mask 362
you can download from her blog

Tube of choice
I am using the amazing work of Keith Garvey
you can purchase his work 

Font of choice
I used one called Abuse
you can get it 

Lets begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

Open frame 25 from the kit
resize 40% and sharpen
copy and paste as new layer
place on left side of canvas
grab your magic wand
click inside your frame
expand by 6
add new layer
open paper 15
copy and paste into selection
move below frame layer
keep selected
open your tube of choice
copy and paste close up
place in center of frame
selections-invert
hit delete on your keyboard
move below frame layer
select none
duplicate tube layer
on top copy
adjust-guassian blur 3.00
change blend mode to soft light
on bottom tube change blend mode to Luminance L
on frame layer
add drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00
close off background layer
merge visible
duplicate and mirror

unhide your background layer
add a new raster layer above your background layer
select all
open paper 42
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply wsl mask 362
merge group 

open your main tube
copy and paste as new layer
place in center of tag
and drop shadow
same as we used on frame

we will add these elements to our tag
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and drop shadow

Element 213 - resize 75%
Element 206 - resize 58%
Element 106 - resize 30%
Element 117 - resize 30%
Element 13 - resize 40%
Element 148 - resize 60%
Element 184 - resize 45%
Element 23- resize 30%
Element 24 - resize 30%
Element 42 - resize 40%
Element 73 - resize 25%
Element 89 - resize 40%

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright



0 comments:

Post a Comment