My Blinky

My TOU

My Templates and word art are for your use in your creations and for tutorial writers to use, I only ask that you direct people to my blog to download, please do not include my creations in your own supplies,I would love to see any tutorials or tags that you do using my work and would love to display it here on my blog so please feel free to email them to me at ymmik29@gmail.com

Time

Tuesday, September 15, 2015




This tutorial is my own creation any resemblance to any other is purely coincidental, for personal use only
you must have a working knowledge of psp
please refer to my tag for placement of elements
enjoy and have fun

Supplies needed
Paid to use Scrap kit called
Sunflower Dreams
designed by Pink Paradox Productions
You can purchase this kit
at her store 

Mask used is Becky's mask 23
her site is no longer available
but im sure most of you have this mask

Tube of choice
I used the beautiful work of
Alex Prihodko
the tube is called Sunflower
you can purchase this tube at
Pics For Design

Font I used is called
Relic
you can download

Lets Begin
open a 800 x 600 blank canvas

I chose to add my tube first and work around it
so open your tube of choice
resize if needed
copy and paste as new layer
place in center and drop shadow
-2,-4,70,10.00

Make your background layer active
add a new raster layer
select all
open paper 45
copy and paste into selection
select none
apply mask and merge group
reduce opacity to 76

open element 110
copy and paste as new layer
above mask layer
move up to top of your canvas

Now we will add these elements
please refer to my tag for placement
remember to sharpen after resizing
and add drop shadow

Element 113 - resize 60%
duplicate a few times
and arrange to your liking

Element 93 - resize 40%
Element 90 - resize 40%
Element 96 - resize 60%
Element 58 - resize 40%
Element 106 - resize 30%
Element 145 - resize 40%
duplicate and mirror
Element 141 - resize 30%
Element 100 - resize 40%
Element 146 - resize 30%
duplicate move over slightly
Element 16 - resize 25%-mirror
Element 38 - resize 30%
Element 20 - resize 20%
Element 172 - resize 40%
Element 94 - resize 40%
Element 4 - resize 40%
Element 188 - resize 70%
duplicate and mirror
Element 7 - resize 10%
rotate right 22
duplicate
place to your liking
Element 31 - resize 15%
Element 33 - resize 15%
Element 25 - resize 20%

add your name in a font of choice
add artist copyright




0 comments:

Post a Comment